Started Feb 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,186Gear list
Like?
Photos from my trip last week
Feb 10, 2013

I had a little trip last week for 5 days, and finally got some time to go through the photos and upload a few...I figured I'd share a few of them from the trip taken with my NEX.

Echo Lake district - restaurant and apartments (18-55 kit lens)

The famous Brown Derby restaurant - taken with the Konica 40mm F1.8

The old Hollywood Tower Hotel at sunset (Konica 40mm)

A classic 1940s Cadillac

The Dolphin Resort hotel at night, handheld with HHT mode (18-55mm)

Same hotel by day, taken from the courtyard of my villa (18-55)

The castle of the legendary 'beast' - high in the mountains (18-55)

An interesting ship's bow in front of a castle? (18-55)

In case you aren't familiar with all this odd scenery - my trip was to Disney World - and these shots are from locations throughout the Disney resort grounds.  The old Hollywood period looking stuff is from Disney's Hollywood Studios, the resort hotel shots were taken in the Epcot Resort Hotel area, where I have a vacation villa that I was staying in for this trip, and the castle shots are from the newly-expanded Fantasyland section of Magic Kingdom.

I was taking lots of shots with the DSLR this trip - sort of a counter to my trip in December when I took more shots with the NEX...the weather was blessedly cool and lovely, so I didn't mind carting the heavier DSLR around with me much of the time...still the NEX came in handy for a few of the days when I could just travel light and spend more time with family and friends.

Hope you enjoyed a little bit of my trip scenery from Disney again!

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow