FZ200 IQ - is it worth going back to fz150? canon hs50x? Are you happy with your photos?

Started Feb 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
tbaker
Regular MemberPosts: 434
Like?
Re: FZ200 IQ - is it worth going back to fz150? canon hs50x? Are you happy with your photos?
In reply to katterina, Feb 10, 2013

katterina wrote:

I agree that the nikon ds300s is a good camera although ive had a lot of problems with mine. The first one i had had problems with metering. The second had a back focus issue and ruined alot of holiday shots.im still wary about using it and cant make up my mind whether its still funny as i no longer trust it and cant seem to get much sharp.

However i do not want to take the d300s on holiday with a collection of lenses. Its too heavy and takes up too much space, hence why i was looking at the tz30 or fz200. I would have bought the point and shoot straight off except for the noise issues. After reading various posts the 200 seems like the better inbetween camera where i can still shoot in raw and get some creative input over the pictures

Just sell the D300s + lenses and use the cash for a rainy day. Then get the FZ200 and be happy with how much your image quality improves and how much more fun you are having.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow