If People want a Pentax FF so bad.. Go buy a 645d ??

Started Feb 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
JohnBee
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,966
Like?
Re: If People want a Pentax FF so bad.. Go buy a 645d ??
In reply to DaveKaiPiper, Feb 9, 2013

DaveKaiPiper wrote:

I can understand why they don't have a FF camera, if people really want a high end Pentax, they have one of the worlds best cameras with the 645D.

Personally I really do think it is one of the best cameras out there on the market today and well worth the investment.

I have written much about this camera and love it to bits. I would love to hear what other people think about this camera ?

I'd say the 645D is likely obscured by the following:

In these samples we have a $10K camera vs a $2800 camera. To which I'd add, the 10K camera has very limited lenses and support whereas the $2800 camera has a vast array of lenses and support/accessories. Not to mention the fact that the cheaper camera can literally run circles around the 10K camera in terms of system speed and function(buffer, write times, etc etc).

And so from this perspective, I'd say it would make no sense whatsoever for someone to throw themselves into a 645D kit when we have alternative such as these to choose from.

My two cents.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow