Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Inkjet printer any good?

Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
jtoolman
Senior MemberPosts: 4,016
Like?
Re: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Inkjet printer any good?
In reply to Darryl E Mylrea, Feb 9, 2013

Darryl E Mylrea wrote:

taius wrote:

Phil, i bought the pro-100 in december and then was away on business. I have just these last few weeks been able to start printing and i am totally thrilled with the quality of the prints! I am not a pro but when my wife loved a very stylized photo i took of a beach restaurant, i made my first ever 13X19 print and the result is simply stunning. I thought i would show the print to the restaurant owner and when he saw it, he offered me a hundred and fifty dollars for it on the spot, my first ever sale of a photo! After the rebate, i paid $399.00 for the canon and for this quality, it is a steal. Here is the photo i took and sold, i wish you could see this as a huge print! I actually think this image looks better as the print, it has a real deco feel...

Nice photo!

Atlex.com has a really good deal right now on the PRO 100. $399 - $200 rebate, plus a free 50-pack of 13x19 semi-gloss or luster paper. $50 shipping for me but overall, that's $250 for a $450 printer and a $90 pack of paper!

I'm so fed up with my Epson 4900 I'm getting ditching Epson and going Canon.

You will love this printer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow