Tamron 62DM 90-300mm Rare Ebay Find
Just bought this today off of Ebay for about $120; what do you guys think?
I think ...
- the lens itself isn't rare, but getting the original box and warranty card with a 20+ year old non-collectible lens is.
- I think $120 USD is too much, but at least you got the hood and both caps with it.
- the big bold branding is gaudy and distracting. some paint or black gaffer's tape will fix it.
- I'd throw that UV filter away.
- It's reputation was as a servicable, but ultimately disappointingly soft consumer zoom in the pre-digital era. I think it will be even moreso now. Still, you may like it as a "dreamy" portrait lens. Enjoy!!
Unapologetic Canon Apologist