New Epson r3000 prints darker than old Epson 4000

Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
jtoolman
Senior MemberPosts: 4,610
Like?
Re: Some thoughts
In reply to Carolyn S, Feb 8, 2013

Carolyn S wrote:

Joe....You are wondering?!! It really doesn't make any sense since you are running the color munki and yet do not have that file. gad!

I am wondering what the heck is going on, that's all. I figued I could just simply locate mine, email  you a copy and just tell you where to copy it to. Then the problem would be solved.

But I can not find it as it does not exist inside the installation X-Rite folder as far as I can tell.

I need to see if it is inside the X-Rite folder inside Program Data folder which is usually a hidden folder.

If I have good news tonight, you will the first to kniow!

I got to get this solved for you!

Joe

Kurt....I had seen the site you recommended, but to be truthful it is getting beyond my comfort zone. It is almost like Greek to me and I am intimidated. I have called my computer guy and he will be coming over Tuesday. I will tell him about that site.

Older Fossil....I agree it does belong in X-rites court and I have written them, but have not heard an answer yet. I will try to pass on your site to my computer help guy!

So, I guess for now it is up to my computer guy to fix the problem. It is weird and a bit beyond me for sure.

Thank you all for your help. I will try to keep you posted and if I understand the solution, I will definitely let you know what happens to fix the problem!

Carolyn

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow