Started Feb 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nick Wong
Contributing MemberPosts: 544Gear list
Like?
Battery age issues
Feb 8, 2013

My friend recently bought the D600 kit deal during Christmas time. And he asked me a battery question. His question actually triggers me something. That's why I'm posting here to see if anyone has any input.

After two charges, the battery age of my friend's EN-EL15 becomes 2 now. I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with his battery. But it's very hard to deal with the dealer about it cos' they might think my friend is bringing in an old battery trying to trick the store.

Any new D600 owner having the same issue?

Also, for me, I've two EN-EL4a's and one EN-EL4. I've labelled them such that I used them in sequence. (EN-EL4 is from D2Hs, and I bought a brand new EN-EL4a at the time getting my D3.) And I charge them only when the battery level drops to 10% or below.

One of my EN-EL4a has battery age 2 already. They other two are still battery age zero. I couldn't tell if this age-2 battery is the one from my D3 or not.

Anyone any battery age issue to share?

If seems like not all batteries are the same...

-- hide signature --
Nikon D2Hs Nikon D3 Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow