Canon 6D - Most versatile landscape camera ever made.

Started Feb 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
technic
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,492Gear list
Like?
Re: Canon 6D - Most versatile landscape camera ever made.
In reply to Christoph Stephan, Feb 8, 2013

Christoph Stephan wrote:

Dave Luttmann wrote:

i cant be blinded by brand loyalty...I use Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Mamiya, Voigtlander, Shen hao, Linhof, etc. I have actually used the 6D a fair bit. i didn't like the cheap feel nor the small size in my hands.

This is something I very much like. Why do they have to be clunkier than need be. Congrats to Canon for offering full frame - with a lovely big finder - with the size and weight of the 60D.

agree about the small size, I don't see why it needs to be bigger and heavier than my old FF Olympus OM-2, with current electronics. For people who do hiking or have to travel light (we don't all travel by car when taking pictures) lower size/weight is great.

From what I understand, the 6D finder is no longer top quality though. I haven't handled the 6D, but the 5D viewfinder was behind my OM-2 in size and quality and I guess the 6D is a bit below the 5D in viewfinder quality.

technic's gear list:technic's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow