Started Feb 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Leo360
Senior MemberPosts: 1,036Gear list
Like?
Re: I don't think it's odd...
In reply to J Mankila, Feb 8, 2013

J Mankila wrote:

Leo360 wrote:

I think that lensrental is doing great job of providing accurate information on the gear they have. So far they posted original D600 oild/dust report. Then month later they did a follow up. I think they provided enough food for thoughts to any potential customer who is renting D600 from them. I am not sure that they will keep sending updates on this issue (might be by popular demand )

I don't see anything odd about Roger continuing to provide updates on the issue, especially when the traffic to their site is a good advertisement for the company and its values. They're in a good spot to do valuable statistical analysis and they know it. They seem sympathetic to the people worrying about the issue.

-- hide signature --

regards
Janne Mankila, Finland

I wish you were right. Roger has the biggest camera sample space to report on. (If he reads this thread it is a hint )

Leo

Leo360's gear list:Leo360's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow