amobi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,876
Like?
Re: Opinions or valuable information?
In reply to AllOtherNamesTaken, Feb 8, 2013

AllOtherNamesTaken wrote:

amobi wrote:

Man you are one lucky individual.

I am part of the majority, actually. Happy users don't spend all day on forums complaining, they are too busy using their cameras.

Everything you touch, turn into gold.

Please quote me saying anything even remotely close to that.

Everything you own function flawlessly.

Please quote me saying anything remotely close to that. My Nikon equipment, however, all functions perfectly as Nikon intended. Why is that so hard to believe?

Nikon should shut down their customer service department. I'm sure your D600 has no oil spots on the sensor.

Actually neither of my two D600's have oil spots, after thousands of actuations, not even when I do ridiculous test shots at F22. My colleagues with D600's do not have any oil issue either, but many people on this forum find it impossible to believe anyone who has a properly functioning camera, even though there are several in this thread alone.

Please give me a break. Your D600 has oil spots. You just don't know how to look for it or your are in denial. Every single D600 ever manufactured by Nikon has oil spots.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow