Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 33,136Gear list
Like?
Re: F900EXR
In reply to tjdean01, Feb 8, 2013

tjdean01 wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

YAWN...more of the same.

Remember when the F series cameras from FUJIFILM used to be exciting?

Agreed. Feature-packed but crappy IQ is all I've been seeing. I jumped ship on Fuji after the F200exr was released. F10 was nice and F30 was ASTOUNDING. It was all downhill after that.

I find it pretty hysterical how people fondly remember the good old days while dumping all over the newer models. The F30 is slow, has poor range and no wide angle, paints water colors at higher ISOs and does not take SD cards. It also has unbelievable amounts of CA ...

The F770EXR runs circles around the F30 as a daily shooter ...

Canon s90 is the true upgrade to the F30/F31fd.

A nice cam, for sure. And less flawed than the F30 et al. Great for shooters who don't need much reach ...

After that, you can say it's the s110, or possibly the G15 or Olympus XZ-2....those are it for me, anyway. A compact camera with the best image quality.

Then you should be looking at the RX100 ....sensor size still wins, assuming equal generations of technology ...

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow