Started Feb 8, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeFromMesa
Senior MemberPosts: 2,849
Like?
In LR4 how do I ...
Feb 8, 2013

In LR4 I have been trying to find a way to have the software automatically check the Enable Profile Corrections checkbox under Lens Corrections, but have not been successful.

Even more odd, when I select an image and try to copy the settings (to apply to the others) the Copy Settings window shows that Lens Corrections is checked as are all of the items under it even though the Enable Profile Corrections checkbox under Lens Corrections is not checked. Clearly I am missing something (which, at least, provides the comfort of a familiar feeling).

So:

1) Is there a way to have LR4 automatically check the Enable Profile Corrections checkbox?,

2) Is there a way to create an automatic preset to do that? I tried Edit -> Preferences -> Presets but that window did not give me a way to automatically enable profile corrections.

3) Why does the Copy Settings window show Profile Corrections as active (with the check mark in the box) when the Lens Corrections section does not have the Enable Profile Corrections checkbox checked?

I assume I could enable Profile Corrections for one photo, select all of the others and copy-and-paste but I would like to do this in an automated fashion if that is possible.

Thanks.

ANSWER:
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow