Post Favorites Photography sites thread. (this can be a good data base of information)

Started Feb 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,475Gear list
Like?
Post Favorites Photography sites thread. (this can be a good data base of information)
Feb 8, 2013

Hi,

Everyone here like photography sites , post here your favorites, those you use and like, they can be review sites, articles, learning, promoting photography in a good manner, tips, tutorials, new tech, and so on ... (Pictures, good hosting sites for galleries included and about great Photographers).

Also it can be posted good videos . And if you want to write a small article in a post it is also welcome.

Note: Please post the URL's to the sites using the insert link option to be easier to see them. 

My idea is to make this thread a good information data base for future use, to those who are new into photography and those who are already experienced.

I have many I like but I will post only a few to let others participate as well.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow