Started Feb 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Setter Dog
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,802
Like?
GF3 Question,...How do you use yours?
Feb 8, 2013

Back when I was using a GH2 and all the good Pany lenses, I bought a GF3 w/14mm, thinking it would be a perfect complement to my larger cameras. After one trip to Teton/Yellowstone, I decided the 14mm lens really didn't work that well for me.

Yesterday, getting ready for a trip to a shooting preserve, I ran across the GF3 and stuck it in my pocket, thinking I'd give it one more try before selling it. Well, I still find the lens limiting, but I must say the IQ of the little camera, RAW and JPEG, is excellent, better than the ZS20 I usually carry to the club.

My question, which may sound silly, is simply, what do you use your GF3 for? Maybe I'm missing something that will turn me on to this camera again. I'm sure another lens would make the camera more useful but that would put it out of the shirt pocket category.

So, if you would share some thoughts with me, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to talk myself out of selling this camera.

Jack

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow