Is Chase Jarvis a good photographer?

Started Feb 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
quadrox
Senior MemberPosts: 1,020Gear list
Like?
Re: Is Chase Jarvis a good photographer?
In reply to The A-Team, Feb 8, 2013

The A-Team wrote:

quadrox wrote:

Why do you care?

To answer your question, I had no idea who he was until I googled him just now, and in general I agree with your assessment of his work.

But I honestly wonder why you are asking this question, why is it important to you?

I'm just curious. Is that okay?

Absolutely - but likewise I am just curious, is that okay too?

Am I allowed to have a discussion about someone's photographic art? Or should I just talk about MTF charts of the latest Canikon 24-70?

No need for the hostility, I was simply wondering what prompted you to ask the question. I understand now that there is no greater motivation behind your question, but I am still wondering what made you ask the question about this particular photographer. There must have been some kind of thought process or some kind of "aha" moment that made you ask the question in the first place, would you mind sharing that for the sake of my own curiosity?

quadrox's gear list:quadrox's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow