surprising lack of interest in G5 review

Started Feb 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ivar Dahl Larsen
Regular MemberPosts: 376Gear list
Like?
Re: surprising lack of interest in G5 review
In reply to Trevor Carpenter, Feb 8, 2013

Hello there mate! Do not be surprised that people do not realize how good this camera is. That it is better than my GH2, I may trade in my GH2 for one more G5. It is lighter, smaller but not too small compared to GH3 and has just as good a video to a certain extent.

For an old fart like me, being used to analog cameras, manually operating them as well as using aperture setting and locking the exposure, G5 has everything I need in a flash with the top lever set to alter the shutterspeed. Now, none of the others has that and it fits in my small hand as a glove designed for me. Do I need high ISO levels, rarely and when I do it still performs to my liking. And the last word is the cue word here Trevor. Not everyone out there is as smart as you and meĀ  And honestly, do you really care how many that wants to buy it or not? Take care and happy shooting to you. It is a great camera for the streets.

-- hide signature --

idl

Ivar Dahl Larsen's gear list:Ivar Dahl Larsen's gear list
Pentax K-30 Fujifilm X-E1 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow