Started Feb 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ubilam
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,860
Like?
Re: Maybe its Universal?
In reply to Ubilam, Feb 8, 2013

Ubilam wrote:

RossAndrew wrote:

Where does that spark go too, that same spark that started so many years ago at conception.

About 6 months ago I sat and fair-welled some who had been part of my life as long as I could remember. He started working for my father be fore I was born, and when our family business broke up he came and worked for me until I sold out many years later, and then he went on the pension, and moved to retirement village. There was no one else apart from my self, my wife and daughter in his life.

The nurse at the home where he spent the last years of his life rang me about 1.30 pm, and I sat until about 3.45 am until he had gone. I remember it was a very cold wet night. The last seconds of his life were a series of deep breaths with long periods between them and then he was no more.

I couldn't help thinking, where did that spark, that bit of energy go, It just seemed to stop, and die out. Although frail He was still had been taking sustenance, there was still food to feed that flame and there was no illness taking his life. It was just a case of it was time to go.

Andy

-- hide signature --

Nothing grows from the top down--- dummy---

Some things mankind should not know about and he makes up fictional writings? Energy is a strange thing, and since we humans know that many billions of planets exist even in our own galaxy, amongst billions of galaxies, we should make the best of the time while we're here?

Ubi.

-- hide signature --

Digital photography gear is consistently inconsistent.

A link to the 'other planets' we live next to...

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/02/07/45-billion-alien-Earths-may-populate-Milky-Way-says-new-study/5471360241600/

Ubi.

-- hide signature --

Digital photography gear is consistently inconsistent.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
TimeNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow