Luego's Panasonic GF3X: How sharp is the Vario PZ 14-42mm lens?

Started Oct 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Luego
Contributing MemberPosts: 954
Like?
Re: Luego's Panasonic GF3X: How sharp is the Vario PZ 14-42mm lens? It's sharp alright!!!
In reply to Luego, Feb 8, 2013

Luego wrote:

Hi folks,

I recently picked up a GF3X with Vario PZ 14-42mm at Future Shop, but was very disappointed with blurred images taken at 42mm FL.

After shopping around I found a better copy at Best Buys. However, after taken a number of shots, I'm still not convinced if my images are as sharp as I can expect from this kit.

Kim L. has the same kit and he claims to get very sharp images and loves the lens. Anybody else that can share some experience with this kit?

Just a quick update after a couple of disappointing GF3X kits. Yesterday I finally found an open box GF3X kit at Future Shop for Can $230.00. I could not resist and had to take a chance. After a couple of days testing this combo it seems to do the job and provides sharp OOC JPEG's.

Well, here in Canada it was -20 C the past few days while the cam held up well, my hands without gloves were quite "sluggish."

Here are a few shots I managed to take and I'm quite happy with the results. Kim L. if you read this, you convinced me to join the MFT community. Thanks for your inside.

Bridge over icy water

Icy shadows

The image below was slightly underexposed to show the cold day...

Now I'm looking forward to use my Pentax Super Takumar lenses.

Cheers,

Luego

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow