Going from D800 to D3s..... Am I Crazy??

Started Feb 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
cdubman
Regular MemberPosts: 382
Like?
Re: Going from D800 to D3s..... Am I Crazy??
In reply to coudet, Feb 7, 2013

coudet wrote:

cdubman wrote:

But...does that mean many D800 owners struggling with less predictable people photography like weddings, family candids, festivals, street photography?

Are folks like Scott Kelby right when saying most people should really have purchased the D600 because of these situations above?

Why not think and make your own decision on this? Ask yourself what specifically would make D600 better for people photography? Let me know if you come up with anything.

Coudet - last I checked this is a Forum. Why not solicit the collective feedback & knowledge from this group to understand real-world experiences, rather than just focus on tech specs and esoteric lab tests?

There are pros and cons to both cameras which is why there is a continuous discussion about D600 vs D800. I would love it if there was a simple checklist that makes it easy to choose, but with most decisions there are compromises. e.g., I wouldn't hesitate for a moment if the D600 had the same AF system as D800.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow