Started Feb 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
Dale Buhanan
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,621Gear list
Like?
Re: Finally finished my G15 review
In reply to cgarrard, Feb 7, 2013

cgarrard wrote:

http://photographic-central.blogspot.com/2013/01/canon-g15-review.html

Sorry in advance for those of you who asked what the delay was. I had hoped to make this review an even larger project but time and energy don't always cooperate at the same time. Nonetheless, it's up and hopefully worthwhile to you. Some of my conclusions and images should look familiar to some of you here.

Just read through your review, Carl, and I liked it very much!  I thought you covered the important territory and were honest and objective -- although not afraid to voice your personal opinions here and there.

As a result of reading your review, I tried playing around with the 3-exposure night scene mode for noise reduction and was quite impressed.  I also could handhold the camera since the 3 shots machine-gunned so rapidly, and it was fun to watch the camera combine them into a lower noise photo.  Great addition to the camera that I had not tried out before.  I liked it.  So thanks especially for that little tidbit.

-- hide signature --

kind regards
Dale

Dale Buhanan's gear list:Dale Buhanan's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD500 Canon PowerShot G5 Canon PowerShot G6 Canon PowerShot G9 Canon PowerShot Pro1 +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow