Did all the Ricoh cameras stop working?

Started Feb 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
Earthrise
Regular MemberPosts: 392Gear list
Like?
Re: Did all the Ricoh cameras stop working?
In reply to sroute, Feb 7, 2013

Hi, sorry wasn't able to quote the reply my phone couldn't work it! First of nice pic, how do you find the Zeiss 25? That lens is on my wish list both for the effective focal length and it being getting good reviews.

It has been a long delay, but I think there was a quote from Pentax that the MX1 was on Pentax's pre-ricoh plans so that shows how long these things take.

Yep the silence could well mean the end of the brand, but Ricoh = Pentax = Ricoh now so hopefully some design DNA would survive.

That's a good question about whether they should push their Pentax or Ricoh heritage in the premium niche.

Yep my Xs and Ms line was a bit unclear, but I meant the XE and XPro and the Leica M . So that the GXR is the interchangable camera in the range, but it could be something new.
But either way with my comments I had in mind a new GRD and new GXR to be competitive now. Your suggestions on what would be needed sound good.

Cheers
Al

Earthrise's gear list:Earthrise's gear list
Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Voigtlander 28mm F2 Ultron Voigtlander 40mm F1.4 Nokton Classic +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow