Is there anyway of checking that a challenge entry belongs to the entrant?

Started Feb 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Car629
Contributing MemberPosts: 640
Like?
Is there anyway of checking that a challenge entry belongs to the entrant?
Feb 7, 2013

Hi I have been looking through some of the challenges and I came across a photograph which I think, and I mean only think, may not belong to the person that entered it. Is there any way of checking this apart from the google picture search. When I searched through google it came up with the DPR member who joined the forum in January and entered one other challenge, there is no other information on the member, they have made no comments etc. I checked their first challenge entry and there are no 5s, 1 x 4.5, 1 x 4, and a good number of votes further down the scale so I believe there to be no indication of possible cheating.

Perhaps it's just my suspicious mind, but I keep going back to it as I have a feeling I have seen the photograph before or it could be one very similar and I have gone off in the totally wrong direction!

I had considered contacting the challenge host but because I have no concrete evidence I feel I can't do this, and as I have never hosted a challenge I am not privy to the type of information you get from that.

Just voicing a concern, perhaps it best that I watch what they do in the future.

Be interested in your thoughts.

Carol

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow