Customer Service Issues at Adorama

Started Dec 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Customer Service Issues at Adorama
In reply to EManLA, Feb 7, 2013

EManLA wrote:

For the record, although it took an inordinately long time to finally connect with Jerry in real time, Adorama has addressed the issues raised in my initial post to my satisfaction. Apparently, even though appearances suggested otherwise, they do value their clients...Just wish I never had to squawk in the first place!

Now that you know Jerry exists here, and is always willing to do what ever he can to help, surely you will see the benefit of having him here to assist in the future if the need arises.  To me, it says a lot that both Adorama, and B&H Photo have representatives here to help when the needs arise.

Both Adorama, and B&H Photo are fantastic companies that have GREAT customer approval ratings.  That does not mean they don't have the occasional customer issues, as all companies do, but at least they are represented here by Jerry Davis, (Adorama) and Henry Posner (B&H Photo) to assist.

Glad it all worked out for you, and thanks for posting the update.  Most who complain never come back to give us all the final resolution.  It is nice you did.

-- hide signature --

Slider44

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow