It's time to abandon PhotoShop

Started Jan 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Alpha Doug
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,149Gear list
Like?
Re: The Photoshop Dance
In reply to KRR, Feb 7, 2013

KRR wrote:

I was not aware that I needed your approval of my topics and opinions. I come to this forum for contrary opinions and light-hearted conversation. So, I do not understand why so many here have some combative need to correct and put down people that have contrary opinions. I thought my entry was civil and insightful. Please explain why you take the time to confront someone with a new point-of-view? Why can't you let it ride? Why fight with a total stranger? Why does my opinion threaten you? Who died and left you in charge of protecting the Photoshop brand?

This from the guy who in another thread states that he has never had a digital camera, and doesn't know what to buy because those terrible companies "rush them to market" before they are ready.  If you have come here for opinions and conversation, fine.  But read up a little, get a little experience doing what you are talking about.  Right now, you are talking through your hat.

-- hide signature --

Only my opinion. It's worth what you paid for it. Your mileage may vary! ;-} www.dougwigton.com/

Alpha Doug's gear list:Alpha Doug's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow