Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
PORTRAIT
Contributing MemberPosts: 766Gear list
Like?
Re: Cant wait....
In reply to SpeedyGonzalys, Feb 6, 2013

SpeedyGonzalys wrote:

Fantastic pics!

Well, That alone tells you something...why if there is one thing, actually, 2 things, I do love about Nikon, is the unbeatable sharpness and clarity of their superior lens system,as well the O.S....Actually it happened the other day,I was in my local camera store the other day, and they had displayed the sx50 Canon and the P510 Nikon, I picked up both of them, and the ergonomic of the P510 for my hands was much better already, anyway, I tried to shoot inside the store at full zoom with both, in AUTO MODE,in typical fluorescent dim light environment, well the P510 is true, hesitate a little more locking focus comparing the SX50, but when it did, the O.S. and I.Q. was better than the SX50 at ISO 1600, (I actually could not believe how sharp and clear the pic came out from the P510 comparing the SX50 looked more fussier with less details..) at the least on my eyes..(Note I owned a DSLR/DSLT, I know what I'm talking about..)

Cheers

-- hide signature --

Marco
SONY SLT A55
NIKON P 6000
CANON A80
Photography= Art & Tech.
http://marcoimages.blogspot.com/

Cant wait, to see those pictures you took,

you surely have no problem placing them here do you??

Hi Speedy Gonzales,

No, i would not have problem to post them, I simply did not have any memory card handy with me at that time, not sure if the sales man would allow me to use one either..Why..

Cheers.

-- hide signature --

Marco
SONY SLT A55
NIKON P 6000
CANON A80
Photography= Art & Tech.
http://marcoimages.blogspot.com/

PORTRAIT's gear list:PORTRAIT's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Sony SLT-A55 Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 Canon PowerShot A710 IS Canon PowerShot A80 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow