The Who - Quadrophenia Tour - 2013 (ZS15)

Started Feb 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
danielsonkin
Forum ProPosts: 11,372Gear list
Like?
Re: The Who - Quadrophenia Tour - 2013 (ZS15)
In reply to in_focus, Feb 6, 2013

in_focus wrote:

Fine set, Daniel.. images of great value to a true follower and admirer.. personally I like the second shot the best, for natural colors and perfect capture of atmosphere by inclusion of the audience in the picture - well done, hope your hearing has recovered by now, LOL (just kidding!) ..

Best regards,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

Thanks, Bruno. Fortunately, the music was not too loud that our ears were ringing afterwards. However, that just might mean there is already so much damage this type of venue doesn't phase us.

A few years ago, we did something really careless in that we stood right in front of the stage at the Sausalito Art Festival and saw the Animals and Big Brother and the Holding Company. Seriously, our ears rang for days afterwards. That was really dumb!

But, yes, we are true admirers of our old bands from the sixties and beyond. This year alone we saw Joe Cocker, Peter Gabriel, The Doobies, Herman's Hermits, The Yardbirds, The Turtles, Buddy Guy and War!  But at the Who concert, there was so much pot being smoked in the arena (even Roger Daltrey was complaining that his throat was hurting), I might not have noticed any ringing in my ears!

Take care,
Daniel

danielsonkin's gear list:danielsonkin's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow