D800 worse that I had hoped for :( Locked

Started Feb 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Vincent O'Sullivan
Regular MemberPosts: 302
This forum: worse that I had hoped for :(
In reply to msusic, Feb 6, 2013

As a long time Nikon user who has recently (within the last month) upgraded from DX to FX, I must say that I find the standard of "debate" on this forum to be truly disappointing. Naïvely, I had expected the users of 'more professional' equipment to have a more professional and helpful attitude to others around them when they are having problems and frustrations.

More than half of the answers above really are - to put it mildly - unhelpful, with many appearing to do little other than criticise the OP for having the temerity to criticise whatever piece Nikon equipment is under the spotlight.

Even a five-year-old can grasp the reasoning behind of Thumper's (father's) famous line in Bambi: "If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all.". For the purposes of this forum I'd substitute the word "nice" with either "helpful", "useful" or "constructive" but the principle is still the same; if you think the OP is wrong, be professional and address the errors. Don't start flinging mud.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow