Nex 6 but now ?

Started Feb 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
nevercat
Senior MemberPosts: 1,863
Like?
Re: So you claim the NEX 35 equals the Leica 25mm in IQ?
In reply to Everdog, Feb 6, 2013

Everdog wrote:

nevercat wrote:

Everdog wrote:

From my post below:

Let's compare similar lenses (approx 50mm Effective focal length):

The Sony 35mm OSS F1/.8 lens which costs $459 on Amazon right now vs. The Leica 25mm F/1.4 lens that costs $499 on Amazon right now.

Both are stabilized

In fact, the sony lens is stabilized on every nex body, but the Leica is not stabilized on a lot of the m43 cameras.

The OP is about the NEX vs. OMD. The OMD has better stabilization.

The Leica offers a wider aperture and will perform better in low light. The Leica is by far the higher quality lens

Well can you show me a review that support your claim?

Quick quote from SLRGear about the Leica wide open :
The 25mm ƒ/1.4 Summilux is exceptionally sharp, especially when stopped down slightly. When used wide open at ƒ/1.4, the vast majority of the frame is incredibly sharp.

And what does this side tell about the Sony lens? Did they test it? I showed you some data that proofs my claim of these lenses be in the same class IQ wise. You only comes with a quote about the lens you like, and forget to proof the Sony lens is of lesser quality, And said that words like you quate are saying nothing. Just empty words... hard data is what I want.

​Let's just say that I believe the Leica is a better lens and you claim the NEX 35mm lens is equal or better. We can then let everyone else decide who is more credible.

Well do you need the approval of others? I don't need it, I show real data from revieews...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow