$316 K-01 on the way

Started Jan 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
wildkat2
Contributing MemberPosts: 898Gear list
Like?
Re: I wonder if any more ARE on the way
In reply to EArenz, Feb 6, 2013

EArenz wrote:

Not true. Both are with the 40mm lens. As far as I can tell the only difference is the price.

Ah, you're right, my apologies. Right at the end of the B0076397MQ product description - "Includes 40mm pancake lens."

Okay, so maybe it's simply the B00740MRBE is from an affiliate (Emmy Photo) while the B0076397MQ is from Amazon direct.

Interesting, because B00740MRBE was sold as at $316 by Amazon directly, not an affiliate. My date has now changed to:

Not Yet Shipped: 2 items - delivery estimate: February 8, 2013

So we should find out something soon. I saw an indication somewhere that Amazon was expecting a shipment of the black ones to arrive on 2/6, so maybe the yellow ones will arrive too. If not, I'm going to call and see if they'll make a switch.

Ed

as of today:

Delivery Estimate: Thursday February 7, 2013 - Wednesday February 20, 2013 by 8:00pm

I also got an email saying my shipping had been upgraded to same day to make up for the delay.  Im already Prime so it is not a huge difference but still nice.  Fingers crossed Ill have it this week.

-- hide signature --

Very happy K5 & K200 owner!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ksuwildkat/

wildkat2's gear list:wildkat2's gear list
Pentax K200D Pentax K-5 Pentax K-01 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 ED AL II (IF) +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ron-New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow