Started Feb 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
z36qc
Regular MemberPosts: 147Gear list
Like?
Re: It was only a matter of time!
In reply to digititus, Feb 6, 2013

digititus wrote:

tnagy wrote:

If I'm not wrong, not only these news in the 1.07 firmware, it seems to me a bit less noise in jpeg at ISO 6400 and maybe raw files have changed too, just what I can compare with my photos on an Eizo monitor (calibrated). No research, just a quick compare...the camera is a bit faster (on/off)...maybe someone else will tell...

Just as I predicted, it woild only be a matter of time before aomeone would report seeing an improvement in image quality with the latest firmware update!

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50759282

This is firmware update #7, and there have been reports of improved image quality with nearly every one. Wake up folks! If there was an improvement in image quality with every firmware upgrade, the A65/A77 would now have the finest image quality of any camera on the market regardless of price. Either that or they had extremely poor image quality to begin wi

I have 4 apsc camera and 2 full frame, and with the correct set-up the 77 is on the battle!

Very very good IQ for everyday use and better than the others for sports, action!

z36qc's gear list:z36qc's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony a6000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow