rx100 the one to beat?

Started Feb 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
YiannisPP
Senior MemberPosts: 1,619
Like?
Re: Good points Yiannis,
In reply to Undah, Feb 6, 2013

Undah wrote:

I remember a camera store in London Heathrow - I remember thinking I wanted the layover to be longer because I was drooling at what they had as working display models!

Haha yes, they have everything there in working display models, it was probably Dixons.

Last time I passed by (a couple of weeks ago on my way to Greece from Mexico), I had a couple of hours to kill so of course I went in to see the cams even though I had no intention of buying one as I had just bought the RX100 in December. But I was playing around with the Canons and the Panasonics (trying to make sure I had made the right choice:) when the sales guy comes and asks me if I needed help. I said not really as I already bought one recently, the best there is I said lol. He says really, which one did you get? I say the RX100. He says, "oh in that case you really know your stuff, it is the best, that's what I got for myself!" and pulls his RX100 out of his pocket. We then continued raving about our toys for more than 5 minutes until he remembered that there were other clients that could actually buy something:)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
zoomNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow