Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Gordon1965
Junior MemberPosts: 47Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony a88
In reply to Sam_Oslo, Feb 6, 2013

Sam_Oslo wrote:

Keit ll wrote:

I look at this question from a slightly different perspective...... In the UK the Nikon D600 is £1450 & the Sony A99 is £2200......

Yep, price-competition is the biggest enemy of any manufacturer. Nikon started "expensive", bit it's prices has been dropping like stone lately.
Now Sony have 2 options, either drop the price of A99 or release a cheaper A88 to compete effectively, but should actually do both. It's a shame if Nikon can beat Sony by using Sony-sensor.

Now this post comes with a tongue in cheek warning - this is for fun on prices, but it is a real post on a photo website here in Singapore from a Malaysian seller who only lists their email address and has no web site ! I have no intention of sending them any of my money and I am sure no one else would believe these prices. Still its nice to dream......

See below and I have only pasted the Sony prices ( bargains galore on all other cameras too ):

-- hide signature --

WTS New Sony a99 Alpha Full-Frame DSLR Camera Body..$1000

We are the best Authorized Dealers Consumer Electronics business company.We pride ourselves with providing our customers with a wide variety of product at competitive prices with Fast service.we offer a best price with fast free shipping.our products are brand new original genuine not refurbished products with the complete accessories in pack never open. it also come with 1Year international warranty
International shipping
FedEx DHL & UPS
3 days to delivery worldwide
Authorized Dealers zoodax
Place an order via email
Sony a99 Alpha Full-Frame DSLR Camera Body SLT-A99V....$1000
Sony a65 Alpha Camera and 18-135mm Lens SLT-A65VM....$550
Sony a77 Alpha DSLR Camera Body SLT-A77V....$600
Sony a77 Alpha Camera and 18-135mm Lens SLT-A77VM....$650
Sony a77 Alpha DSLR Camera and Lens SLT-A77VQ...$750
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Camera Bundle NEX7KBSEL16F28SEL55210/BUNDLE..$650
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Camera with 16-50mm Lens NEX-6L/B..$500
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Camera Body NEX-7/B....$550
Sony Alpha NEX-7 with 18-55mm lens NEX-7K/B..$650
Sony Cyber-shot RX1 DSC-RX1/B....$1000
Thank you for shopping always use zoodax

---------

--
Cheers Gordon

Gordon1965's gear list:Gordon1965's gear list
Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow