Researching confuse!!

Started Feb 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
GNapp Studios
Regular MemberPosts: 386
Re: Researching confuse!!
In reply to twill76, Feb 6, 2013

Indoors I would suggest using "v-cards".  They are basically two 4ft. by 8ft. white boards taped together with duct tape.  You can buy them at Home Depot or Lowes in the insulation section.

To use them indoors, you just stand them up and shoot a light into them which bounces off to reflect on your subject.  The wonderful thing about them is you can control the spill of the light by opening or closing them up.

Outside, the 5 in 1 reflector is pretty standard.  Your reflector outside depends a lot on the wind and if you will have an assistant available.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow