Started Feb 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: GXR is not dead -new modules to come
In reply to SubieRun, Feb 6, 2013

SubieRun wrote:

Well, cram a sock in it Ratty

Read my post which is REAL LIFE experience with "behind the scenes announcements" and not made up stuff.

I got one of the first M modules in my country by the way. And I knew of one who had one in his posession one month before official release.

So far I have only gotten wrong info once - and that was that the M module would probably be A16. Unfortunately the sales rep for Ricoh camera has been handed over to the Pentax sales department, now Ricoh Pentax so my crystal ball went from small, but accurate to blackening out.

I think that you cannot rely on sales reps for final info but I am also sure they know more than they say unless it is a hired bimbo och jombo sitting in the booth just handing out brochures. I also know that if they value their non disclosure policy and their jobs they know better than to leak info when told not to.

Would you spill your company beans left and right just to please people Ratty? Didn't think so.

No I wouldnt which is why I simply dont believe this Ricoh scub knows anything worth talking about.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow