SLT or DSLR?

Started Feb 3, 2013 | Questions thread
Jezebel Masterson
Forum MemberPosts: 71
Like?
Re: poor advice
In reply to RedFox88, Feb 6, 2013
  • For many folks this seems to be a once in a lifetime type of purchase. IT IS NOT!
  • Nobody wants to make a mistake. Not relative to their investment in time or money. But what is all this fooling around costing you?
  • This seems like a big investment. You thin you can't afford to be wrong! NOT SO! Ebay has changed all that. If you don't like it, you can resell it for a loss of maybe $100 or even less.

Those 3 items show how little respect you have for the OP. There are many people out there that save up for a puchase like this and won't have money again to spend on these things for a long time... which is why they want to get the right thing.

"all this fooling around" is costing the OP nothing, since nothing has been bought yet. "all this fooling around cost you" would be appropriate to say after someone has bought one camera, then another, then another within 6 months.

Dealing with selling items is beyond what many people want to deal with, so they want to buy the right thing to start off. Plus it is a bit difficult for a person to sell items on ebay without any buying or selling history, so telling someone you can just sell it on ebay is poor advice.

I totally agree. I think people should be a bit more empathetic since we are all different. I spend a lot of time before any major purchase, and if people don't want to help that's fine, but it won't change my lengthy path of research. Some people just don't have the money, or time, or patience to deal with the wrong choice. Nothing wrong with asking questions, information is free here.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow