X20 Photo Gallery. Any Thoughts On Image Quality?

Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
ryder78
Contributing MemberPosts: 545
Like?
Re: I Understand The Anger/Diatribes Against Fuji For The Very Very Poor Way The X10 Sensor
In reply to DS21, Feb 5, 2013

DS21 wrote:

DS21 wrote:

jimr wrote:

mishandled...to put it mildly.

BUT....the ongoing subjective attacks against the not tested, not reviewed not seen (production ready) X20 because of what was is uncalled for.

This is too funny, expressing opinion about the X20 samples posted (as OP asked for), are now subjective attacks on the camera. Wow. Why don't you attack the OP for asking about the opinion on a pre-production camera samples then.

That was rather immature of you to suggest people to attack me for asking opinions on pre-production camera. Similarly I agree that your criticism toward the X20 (which is mostly based on your experience with the X10) is uncalled for. I asked for opinions, and if it's too early to pass comments based on the some of the poor images here, then just state so. There are only a select few of the tiny samples that were over-processed showing unrealistic colors, though I thought most of the pictures show some good detail, tone and colors.

You apparently have a low level of comprehension, I don't need the X10 experience to see the poor color of these samples. Don't start an opinion thread if you can't handle it, or specify only positive comments allowed.

I may have low level of comprehension on your interpretation toward the sample images shown here. Nevertheless, I couldn't see how I could take your opinions seriously in future looking at the tone of your responses here which seem to be a bit childish. No offense intended.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow