Dilemma D600 or D800

Started Feb 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
imax2k2
Regular MemberPosts: 156Gear list
Like?
Re: Dilemma D600 or D800
In reply to Daniel Lauring, Feb 5, 2013

I dint want to get the E because, I'm not sure how much moire could affect what I would photograph, wedding photography is also something I might do in the near future and so I want to make sure I don't capture moires during an event like that.

I also dint want to purchase a D3/S since I like the crop available from a D800. I got the D600 effectively at $1400, but even at that price, I wasn't able to get the peace of mind I wanted, as in a working camera. I'll be getting the D800 today, and I'll be pairing it with the 24-70 2.8G, and 70-200 VR2, so I think I'm good on the lenses side. I'll probably have to better my hand holding to reduce blur and use a tripod more often, I'll come to know about these things the more I use the camera, but for now, I'm confident I'm good .

imax2k2's gear list:imax2k2's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow