My problem with B&H, resolved. Locked

Started Feb 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
jalywol
jalywol MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,321Gear list
Once again, from your moderator....
In reply to MikeB1966, Feb 5, 2013

The first thread was locked, as I noted in my post, because henryP from B&H had already addressed the original poster's concerns, and because it was about to become a magnet for anyone with any gripe about B&H, not just the OP's specific problem.

This thread is being locked because it is a rehash of the information in the first thread; the OP discusses moderator activites; and it is also going to become a magnet for random retailer bashing.

Here's the suggestion.  IF you have a problem with a retailer, then TAKE IT TO THE RETAILER FIRST.  Go up the corporate ladder, find the email or phone number of someone who is above the person you have not had good results dealing with, and go from there. If you want to use the forums to help figure out who to contact from other posters who may know who the best people to talk to are, then that would be more appropriate as a first step in getting resolution to a problem.

Starting a frenzy here is not good for the forum, and it has the potential to be destructive to good products and good retailers, and it comes under the heading of "bashing" which is not allowed under the DPR forum rules.

-J

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow