Veteran MemberPosts: 5,219Gear list
Like?
Re: Cheapest Obamacare is $20,000 per family of 5
In reply to papillon_65, Feb 5, 2013

papillon_65 wrote:

nevada5 wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

I feel sorry for the middle class families who voted for Obama...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be-20000-family

They won't have money anymore to buy bling blings and if they choose not to have coverage, they will be fined by IRS or go to prison!

The richest country in the world and you still begrudge the poorest free medical care? You do know that many people are poor through no fault of their own don't you? (mentally ill, physically disabled, learning difficulties etc ). What a lovely example of christian values you are and what a sick and self serving society you live in, you deserve all you get.

Perhaps some information on the subject would help you to be less judgmental

What's wrong with obamacare

Forbes. obamacare

Heritage obamacare

-- hide signature --

Hey, it ain't rocket surgery.
I'm experimenting with Quantum Physics and I just discovered that I can completely destr

Regardless of the pro's and cons of Obamacare you are the richest country in the world and you have neglected the most needy in your society in terms of healthcare - there is no excuse for that no matter what system you choose.

You just might be gullible enough to fit in here and vote with the uninformed masses.

No one here is in favor of denying health care to anyone.  There's a right way to do it and there's the other way.

The Affordable Care Act is not about providing health care to everyone.  It is about permitting the government take control of the entire system.

It's possible that from your viewpoint the U.S. government is upstanding, fair, efficient and cost-conscious.  The truth is that it is deeply corrupted and extremely inefficient - in large part because of that widespread corruption.  Nothing that the U.S. government controls is properly managed.  You have some reason to think health care will be different?

-- hide signature --

Hey, it ain't rocket surgery.
I'm experimenting with Quantum Physics and I just discovered that I can completely destr

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow