Another strange bug with D4, possibly D800!?!?

Started Feb 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
John Harrison
Contributing MemberPosts: 577
Like?
Re: Another strange bug with D4, possibly D800!?!?
In reply to Roland Schulz, Feb 5, 2013

Roland Schulz wrote:

Hi

On the D800 setting custom function C1 to shutter release button AE-L= On keeps the exposure as long as you keep half press on the shutter release. That's the way I use focus and re-compose on mine. I assume the D4 will have a similar setting.

John

-- hide signature --

Hi John,

that´s another strategy, I´d prefer that one described by me, but that´s personal taste. Unluckily there seems a bug with the firmware so I can´t use the function as described and wanted.

One year after this high class premium price camera hit the market we still have "no" working live view in M and still find other bugs...

Hi Roland I agree with you but unfortunately at the moment Nikon are ignoring obvious and glaring mistakes made on their cameras. The users just get answers like "We will inform Japan" or "really we didn't know that". The best one I had was from the NPS in an email I sent about another glitch in their firmware, the answer was " We might fix it or not". Cool Eh?

John

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
No.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow