Forum ProPosts: 12,824Gear list
Like?
Re: Finally, Princess
In reply to Princess Leia, Feb 5, 2013

Princess Leia wrote:

Marcamera wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

I totally agree...

"Marriage means two incomes at a time when most Americans find two incomes essential to earning a middle-class livelihood.

Marriage secures the active presence of fathers in children's lives.

Marriage means more asset accumulation: Married families save more at every income level.

Marriage means fewer accidents and illnesses, less stress, and more happiness and personal fulfillment."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/04/opinion/frum-marriage/index.html?hpt=hp_c4

Finally you got the concept.

Allow gay marriages and you will have more married couples, meeting all your above criteria.

Now, what are we going to do with priests and you?

Rgds

Traditional marriage NOT gay marriage!

Gay marriages are on the increase and are being more accepted each year in the US.

I am straight and married to a wonderful wife and family, but I see nothing wrong with gay marriages and think they will also be good for society.

It seems gay people have the same desires as straight people to love someone, be committed to someone and to have a family which for them usually means to adopt children.

Today, in many parts of the US, these children can grow up normally without any stigma or discrimination.

Unfortunately there are still some places in the US where these children and their gay parents are still not accepted.

-- hide signature --

www.pbase.com/dond
Don

Don_D's gear list:Don_D's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 40D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow