HONEST feedback - 5D Mark II & 5D Gallery

Started Feb 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
Johan01
Regular MemberPosts: 459
Like?
Re: HONEST feedback - 5D Mark II & 5D Gallery
In reply to jamestysonphotography, Feb 5, 2013

Honestly. This is not the place to receive feedback on artistic matters. This is a gear forum where people are either really impressed by everything or nothing.

You should sign up and post your website and shots over someplace like FM Forums where there are more artistically minded people who give great constructive feedback. Check out their Landscape forum.

With that said, I am a professional landscape photographer if it makes any difference to your value of my opinion. Your shots might be helped with a boost in brightness. The ones which are not blue with long exposures could be helped with a slight boost in saturation. The long exposure shots of water look like they may have been done with a cheap ND filter, thus the blue cast of color, which is not very flattering. Maybe try removing the color cast in Photoshop. Which ND filter do you use?

Other than that, you show natural talent for photography, and I wish you keep at it!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NiceNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow