removing the AA filter on the a77

Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
A Subset
Senior MemberPosts: 2,197Gear list
Like?
Re: removing the AA filter on the a77
In reply to Luebke, Feb 5, 2013

Luebke wrote:

If I would be in your situation I would have complained to the police long ago (1. 2 letters with reasonable deadlines to send the camera back 2. police) . Much easier, faster and cheaper than dealing with an attorney.

I'm not saying Spencer is fishy in any way because I never dealt with him myself and never heard any bad stories but your story sounds like you cannot let that happen.

The police are a criminal gang who would do nothing.  The lawyers are as bad or worse, but at least they don't "taze" you, they just clean out your wallet.  I choose to just walk away and count it as a lesson in life. The costs to my equanimity would be much greater to attempt to seek retribution and I've been gracious enough with him long enough to know that nothing outside of me getting ugly will get me my camera back, and I don't choose to be ugly.

But I couldn't help share my experience when I saw that dishonest cretin's name come up on the board.

- A.

A Subset's gear list:A Subset's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE 7 Minolta DiMAGE A1 Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 Ricoh GXR P10 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 VC Ricoh GR Digital IV +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow