Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
dzba
Contributing MemberPosts: 678Gear list
Like?
Re: Manilda G Raffe...Jan ????
In reply to janpenguin, Feb 5, 2013

janpenguin wrote:

1/26/2013 17:30:02, Canon EOS 1000D, EF-S 55-250mm IS, 1/5s, f/16.0, ISO 100

Can you give us a clue as to what we're seeing here ?  The structure in the center appears to be one that is a formed, concrete poured one.  Hard for me to say but it appears to me to show form lines or seams in it and on the top slope I see places where the concrete has spalted and flaked away.  Commonly this event is linked to the concrete freezing before it has cured. or caused by salt being  used to melt snow and ice, thereby damaging it.   By adding some description it makes it easier to reply with comments about your photo.  I am curious to what the other structures are ?  Your viewpoint from which the photo was taken appears to be above the rooftops of structures in the foreground so this tells me the concrete structure is large.

It is helpful to all if, when you post that you change the subject line to something pertinent to  the subject in the photo you've posted, and are not replying to a previously posted pic by someone else.  Please let us know what it is that you've posted, Mike

dzba's gear list:dzba's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow