ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jen003
Forum MemberPosts: 67Gear list
Like?
Sandbagging
Feb 5, 2013

Hi all

It has been a joy for me to discover and be able to enter challenges. I'd never heard of sandbagging. My understanding is that people who do this give a 0.5 score to lower the voting for that image - correct me if I've interpreted this wrongly. To give a true vote of 0.5 means that you don't think that image meets the challenge criteria? If this is right, why are so many beautiful and often winning photos also receiving a vote of 0.5 and nothing is being done about it? So many hosts state they will not tolerate sandbagging and yet it appears to be happening in nearly all challenges or certainly the ones I look at.

I abhor whiners and don't wish to be one but I also have strong principles and thought there were people onsite to rid the site of this petty and undermining practice.

Cheers, Jen

Jen003's gear list:Jen003's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon D300 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED VR +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow