Cat that wouldn't stop following me (RX100 video)

Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Martin87
Regular MemberPosts: 400Gear list
Like?
Re: Cat that wouldn't stop following me (RX100 video)
In reply to earful, Feb 4, 2013

earful wrote:

Martin87 wrote:

Bill Borne wrote:

Cute and sad at the same time!

-- hide signature --

I wish I could take this cat and give her a home like she deserves but I am very allergic on any kind of animal fur. If I weren't allergic I would do many things to make this cat happy.

-- hide signature --

Kind regards.
Martin

cats seem to know who has allergies - and love them. the one cat i met who tried this ploy on me and even followed me home was, i think, pregnant and looking for a safe place to have her kittens. i had to decline the honor of possibly serving in loco parentis when called upon. but i was nonetheless impressed by how clever that cat was.

like the apparent video capability of the rx1 as demonstrated by you, btw. i still haven't pressed that video button on mine.

You're right. Cats are very smart. Here is another example of their smart behavior.
My grandfather kept a cat for a long time. Cats sometimes can be misbehave and his cat was no exception. When she misbehaved my grandfather would give her a slight beating. Immediately after the beating the cat would take revenge on my grandfather by pooping inside his shoes (in those old times people left their shoes right before the outside door) After she pooped for a few times my grandfather never touched her again.
When my grandfather died the cat was mourning after him and she soon died after him. She acted like a human being.
I guess this cat wanted something from me. I don't know what it is, but I assume that she wanted the warmth of my home.

-- hide signature --

Kind regards.
Martin

Martin87's gear list:Martin87's gear list
Canon PowerShot S3 IS Sony RX100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow