Camera you had the most fun with of all time?

Started Aug 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
Undah
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,301
Like?
Revised to A57
In reply to Undah, Feb 4, 2013

Didn't want to pick this because it'ts still relatively new. But truth be told, it is the most fun I've had with a camera. While I enjoyed the output of the a700 before it, I didn't take it out as often as I do the A57. Chalk it up to ergonomics, size, or maybe it's the beautiful implementation of live view, flip screen, focus peaking, HD video, remote capability, hand-held twighlight, handheld HDR, digital level, I could go on and on.. these all add up to a camera that inspires you to go out and experiment and have fun.

And after DSLR, it's hard to be satisfied with lesser image quality.

Undah wrote:

It's what really got me into photography. I learned photography with this thing, reading books, experimenting, taking it everywhere, taking thousands of shots. Still have prints from it at 8x10" hanging on my wall (even a stitched 11x14") that get attention. Image quality was well beyond what the 2mp would suggest. Maybe nostalgia influenced my choice, but this is what comes to mind for sure.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow