Show Your Snaps...January 28, 2013

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
dzba
Contributing MemberPosts: 625Gear list
Like?
Re: Manilda G Raffe... Digi I like yours
In reply to Digirame, Feb 4, 2013

Digirame wrote:

​Your bad is not that bad. I make typos all the time. It's something lately I've done more, so I force myself to slow down and review the words carefully.

At the time (in 7th grade) I belly ached about being required to take typing.  Could not see any use for this by me.  Many times over the years I've silently thanked my typing teacher.  After not using the skills from that class for a lot of years, low and behold, I found the keyboard to be very similar to the typewriter I was forced to use back then.  If I had to take the same class again, it's likely I would not pass.  You don't use it, you likely lose it.

Here's a photo of one of my favorite statues that I mentioned. I took this last summer in June.

I'm a sucker for sculptures.  The talent it takes to make one is appreciated by me.  Of course, right after high school I worked in the metal foundry business for 6 months and this I know influenced me.  I enjoy the finished product, but couldn't get away from the metal pouring end of it fast enough.  How anyone can carve stone to get it to come out like they do is way beyond my capabilities.  While I can't do it, I can appreciate it.  Thanks for adding this one, Mike

dzba's gear list:dzba's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow