Please share photgraphy tip(s) you've used

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
dzba
Contributing MemberPosts: 599Gear list
Like?
Re: Have an objective..have I mis read you, Midwest ?
In reply to Midwest, Feb 4, 2013

Midwest wrote:

The thing that I guess I don't get into most, is the "This-is-a-duck... this-is-a-squirrel... this-is-a-flower" type of shots which are clinical and however pretty, simply forgettable.

If the above mentioned subjects don't meet with your approval, why view them at all ? I suggest that you find some that do. Pass by the ones that you don't find interesting.

Based on what I've observed here since 2004 at dpreiew there are thousands of people who do enjoy these subjects.

Certainly there are times you can't choose the angle or the lighting and you do the best you can with what you're handed. Again though I've seen photos a-plenty of statues taken into the sun with the statue in shade, making for a dark and noisy photo. (Not to mention boring.)

Again, why view them if you don't find them interesting ?

I hope I'm wrong and misreading your intentions. If you don't like the subjects I have posted, or might in the future post, or the pics themselves, just pass them by. At the very least there are hundreds or maybe thousands of others who may enjoy viewing them. I am the proud owner of a t4i for all of less than 1 month. I know I have a long way to go. As I get more skilled and the weather gets warmer I intend to post subjects that you've all ready mentioned you find boring.Loads of other threads, and postings for you to view, maybe some are more to your liking. Good luck with that.

Sometimes my objective is to amuse myself, and enjoy the experience, thanks for your response, Mike

Enjoy your shooting! Have a great day.

-- hide signature --

You don't TAKE a photo, you MAKE a photo.

If I'm wrong, it's my mistake, and I'm sorry for mis reading you. If not, ......Reminds me of a line from a song of Ricky Nelson's. Garden Party. Can't please everyone.......Mike.

dzba's gear list:dzba's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow