Are you sure? Leaving the page

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
DonA2
Senior MemberPosts: 2,040Gear list
Like?
Re: I may not understand, but
In reply to John1940, Feb 4, 2013

John1940 wrote:

If I do edits, even starting with comments, I select all (Control a) and do Control c to save the whole thing in the clipboard. Then, if I cannot get Post done for whatever reason or leave the page, I can cancel my Reply and try another Reply and just do Control v in the text area. At this point, I have all my changes and all the red and other colored print in the proper place. Finally, I just do a Post.

I'm not sure, but I can even disconnect from the Internet and then go back to DPR and do a reply with my fully edited previously-created reply with comments pasted into the text field.

John1940

Seems to be a logical plan John but we (me) who have limited computer skills would quite likely get lost in the shuffle.  As for this being a problem in Firefox, it is also a problem with IE.  Not sure about Chrome but it seems likely.

-- hide signature --

Don V. Armitage

DonA2's gear list:DonA2's gear list
Canon PowerShot S2 IS Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow